Thursday, February 5, 2009

Malaysia League Patch v2 Release date Announcement

I would like to announce officially the new release date. If everything goes as plan, all of you can download the latest version this coming weekend, i.e., 8th February 2009.

As you already aware, I have to postponed the release of MSL4FIFA09 and MPL4FIFA09, which collectively will be known as Malaysia League Patch for FIFA09 PC version 2 because I have yet to finish the patch.

However, since I have to continue doing something else, I will have to just let it go just as it is. I will not able to give full jersey/kit for all MPL teams. Instead, I use KDM09 and simply create mix-n-match jersey for each team. As long as it good in the game, it's okay by me. The same thing with players line-up. I still can't find good information related to each teams' first eleven. Not even in any forum. There is a few but not enough. Time is running out. So forgive me if you favorite players plays in wrong position.

I think I still have a few days to draw any team jersey if I can find a good pictures. Even in the last a few days, I managed to draw the new kit for Kedah after gathers pictures from jeebsion website. Thank you Jeebsion for the HR quality pictures.

Just now I browse akualtra.com. At last, they provide front-view pictures for Sabah (my states team) and Felda United FC original kit. So maybe I can draw Sabah team 2009 kits confirming the pictures, and maybe Felda U too before the release.

So thank you for your passion. I have a few surprise for the fans of FIFA09 game and fans of MSL4FIFA09 patch.

In the meantime, you see the new Kedah FA featuring in the 2nd version.


kedah-fa-teaser

Can't wait?

===================


1 comment:

axentia said...

Nevermind, u take ur time bro, really appreciate some1 who did this for the sake of our football.